[Wine] Re: Wine DB question & Office 2010 & Bronze rating.

isaac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 25 07:52:30 CDT 2011

@ James McKenzie
Actually, the version the university sells is the professional edition with no limitations. It's the full version.

@dimesio
I'll explain the situation to her and see what she says. There's a chance she might buy 2007 from another source or want to try making 2010 work.

The only reason I wouldn't want to give 2010 to anyone is it looks buggy as hell and crashes. Office 2007 under wine is more stable than Open Office and has yet to crash on me. Even on Linux is worth every penny.