[Wine] Re: Cyrillic works "HALF"-good with wine

1099511627776 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 25 10:55:54 CDT 2011

So, after doing some investigation of error "Operator does not match operand type" I've came up with this:
in VFP source code I have this kind of contruction :
execsql("select dokid from docs","tlb") - procedure queries through Firebird ODBC driver field DOKID (TYPE BIGINT) and puts result into table tbl.
So in Windows a type of DOKID field in "tbl" is NUMERIC (VARTYPE()="N") and in WINE it has a type of CHARACTER (VARTYPE()="C"

Are ther any suggestions ?