[Wine] Re: inFocus Liteshow Manager for wireless projecting from laptop

hexaemeron wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 25 11:36:26 CDT 2011

dimesio wrote:

> hexaemeron wrote:
> >
> > Please forgive my naivite, but I'm not 100% sure how to do that.  I've worked with this stuff, but I'm by no means a trained expert. :)
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log
> If the log is long, use a site like pastebin and post a link here.

Thank you so much for your help!  I did get some debug results, though, I have no idea what to do with it.  Here's what I got.

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x94b980,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),1,0x94b980,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:setupapi:SetupDiCallClassInstaller 25 0x187cc8 0x94b854

It looks like it's trying to test the display and failing maybe?