[Wine] Trouble with Starcraft II, actual gameplay doesn't work.

mcavoybn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 26 11:55:53 CDT 2011

I installed starcraft 2 into wine, and everything works perfectly fine. I log in, go to singleplayer, start a game with the AI, and everything works as it should. But the actual game doesn't work, I can't see or control any units or
buildings.  Example:

[img]http://imgur.com/udVkL[/img]

What do I need to do/change? This is the only problem with the game, and nothing has been modded/changed. I am on a toshiba satellite l505d, which has an ati radeon 4200 mobile HD gpu.

Thanks