[Wine] Recommend a pdf reader?

isaac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 26 12:41:28 CDT 2011

Hello!!!

evince is a really good ubuntu pdf reader, but for some tasks I would like to use mouse button 1 for panning, because I use a netbook touchpad. Currently panning is only available using mouse button 3, which I would need to use a separate mouse for.

(I've been unable to switch mouse button 1 and 3 around for evince... but that's off topic... )

I've tried many different ebook and pdf readers for linux, and I'm wondering if there's something with this feature for Windows, which I could run in wine.

Thank you very much!