[Wine] Recommend a pdf reader?

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Sat Mar 26 14:19:59 CDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-26 at 12:41 -0500, isaac wrote:
> Hello!!!
>
> evince is a really good ubuntu pdf reader, but for some tasks I would
> like to use mouse button 1 for panning, because I use a netbook
> touchpad. Currently panning is only available using mouse button 3,
> which I would need to use a separate mouse for.

Have you tried xpdf, another native Linux PDF reader?

It can be scrolled and panned using the arrow keys: if you're reading
straight through a document all navigation can be done with the arrow
keys + PgUp/PgDn. It uses mouse button 1 (left button) to select buttons
or index entries and button 2 (right button) to show a pop-up local
menu.

Martin