[Wine] low FPS in some cases

RealGecko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 27 04:10:23 CDT 2011

I have very interesting problem. In some games in certain locations FPS falls down to approximately 2 or 3. For example in "King's Bounty: the Legend". The game starts smoothly and runs smoothly, but when I enter some locations (training dungeon for example) the FPS becomes extremely low, if I quit this location fps becomes normal again. Changing graphics options to the lowest doesn`t solve the problem. The video driver is the latest available also. Maybe someone knows how to solve this issue?