[Wine] Re: Of Starcraft 2 and Mice

NuMPTy_87 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 28 09:37:54 CDT 2011

Well, I thought I had made that pretty clear in my original post, but I suppose I can reiterate;

Ubuntu 10.10 on 2.6.35-28-generic x86_64 - 2x Monitors in TwinView (1920x1080 and 1680x1050)
Starcraft II installed correctly.
Experienced known display bug with SC2 in non-virtual environment. Thus I changed the config to use a 1920x1080 virtual desktop.
Everything works perfectly except for the mouse's tendency to not get 'trapped' by the active window (it leaves on the right side)

I've gone through the bug reports and none seem to match my exact issue. I've also tried editing the regkeys provided by Soulcage to no avail.

I've tried the 'Allow DirectX apps to stop the mouse leaving their window' option, in conjunction with (and without) the in game option for Confine Mouse cursor.

Nothing has worked thus far, and prevents one from being able to scroll in the 'right' direction, thus making the game relatively unplayable.