[Wine] NBA 2k11 Help Please

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Mon Mar 28 11:03:49 CDT 2011

On 3/28/11 1:09 AM, DJ3610 wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> I'm on a Mac and I recently got NBA 2k11. It runs fine but when I'm playing it runs slow and sometimes lags, how would I fix this? Any Video Settings I could adjust?
Are you running XQuartz? If not, go to http://xquartz.macosforge.org/
and get it. Many video or graphical problems on Mac can be solved by
simply installing XQuartz.

> Also I can't download any rosters...It says my version of the game needs updating or something. Please help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry, but I don't know how to help you here. Try doing what it says and
update the game. If you can't do it automatically, usually you can
download manual patches off of Take Two's website.

Chip