[Wine] Simple Active Directory query support ??

fmorales wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 29 06:35:48 CDT 2011

Hello, I have a application that simply ask our Microsoft windows 2003 server AD if user is a valid user of the domain or not ....

I am trying to run it under wine but it does not works ... it crash a
when my code call the function ...

I have installed MDAC28 ... and others ... but does support wine this?

Thanks a lot

Code:

// Create objects
adoCommand = Create OLEObject
adoConnection = Create OLEObject
adoRootDSE = Create OLEObject

// Setup ADO objects
li_rc = adoCommand.ConnectToNewObject("ADODB.Command")
If f_Ldap_ConnectError(li_rc, "ADODB.Command") Then Return FALSE

li_rc = adoConnection.ConnectToNewObject("ADODB.Connection")
If f_Ldap_ConnectError(li_rc, "ADODB.Connection") Then Return FALSE

adoConnection.Provider = "ADsDSOObject"

//Conexión con autentificación de usuario
adoConnection.Properties("User ID", ls_user)
adoConnection.Properties("Password", ls_pass)

adoConnection.Open("Active Directory Provider")
adoCommand.ActiveConnection = adoConnection

[/code]