[Wine] cannot update or uninstall evernote 4 under wine

mhguda wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 30 11:52:15 CDT 2011

Hi,
I installed evernote under wine on ubuntu 10.10, but now that I want to update to the latest version of evernote, I get a message that evernote is already installed for one user and I can only install the new version after uninstalling the previous one. The trouble is that when I do that from the wine menu it seems to uninstall but then reinstalls the same older version. I'm stuck in a loop. I just want evernote to update. How do I do it?
My wine version is up to date.