[Wine] Re: cannot update or uninstall evernote 4 under wine

mhguda wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 30 15:24:08 CDT 2011

My wine version is 1.2.2-0ubuntu2~maverick2 (wine1.2)
The ubuntu software manager says it's up to date. I will now try the beta version.
The program refuses to install the upgrade in any way I try: from the program, or from a downloaded new version, or from th ewine install menu.

OK I tried installing the new version of wine, but now not even the installed version of evernote works, and wine does not come up. It has installed but does not work at all. I will go back to the stable version. So the problem is still that I cannot uninstall or update evernote. And with wine beta I cannot even run.