[Wine] Wine and menus

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:49:53 CDT 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:36 AM, karolus <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I have a problem with a software called Italian "LaParola (www.laparola.net). The installation is successful, but when I access the program, I do not see
> the menu, which is transparent. Using Wine 1.3 on Ubuntu 10.10. This is the first time I participate in the forum: I try to post a screenshot but I'm not
> sure to succeed ... [img]file:///home/carlo/Scrivania/Schermata.png[/img]

We have disabled the ability to attach files on the forum.

However, we do need more information to help you.  Can you capture a
logging file when you startup the program?  The Wine FAQ has two
entries to help you do this:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

If the log file generated is larger than a couple of kilobytes, please
post it to the Ubuntu pastebin and then post ONLY the URL (including
all of the characters) here.

Also, this may be a known bug.  Please peruse the Wine Bugzilla to see
if the problem has been reported.

Thank you.

James McKenzie