[Wine] N00b - Photoshop CS5 help (Ubuntu)

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:30:20 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:21, scorpes <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I have the same problem with Fedora 14 and wine 1.3.18
> Photoshop splash screen starts and crashes when initializing.
> Here is my crash log: http://fpaste.org/rEBi/

Well the first line of your log seems rather clear to me:
err:winediag:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo The Mesa OpenGL driver is
using software rendering, most likely your OpenGL drivers haven't been
installed correctly

Most likely your video drivers suck. This is generally the case for
non nVidia drivers (and nVidia optimus tech as it's not supported on
linux)

You can also try glxgears (with or without -info switch).