[Wine] Dudes you have to help me

Fredd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 4 15:47:59 CDT 2011

I play Oblivion on my laptop and everything works fine. I even have the vampire face bug everybody has. Thing is, no fix works on my fedora 14 with latest wine version. Maybe you can help. Why doesn't Unofficial Oblivion Patch fix the problem for me like it does for everybody else. Please help me. I am sick about the vampire face always restarting to default. The Unofficial Oblivion Patch should work but it doesn't. I tried EggDropSoap's version of the bug fixer but it only messed up my saved game. Please help.