[Wine] Re: I would like to get my shell in wine as cmd.exe... How?

crazedpsyc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 4 18:10:26 CDT 2011

Oh, Wow.
Most of the stuff in that script is completely unfamiliar to me.
A lot of it works, but a few things completely, miserably fail. Probably because I have never used a real command prompt before, and I only have wine and a few batch scripts to test it with.

I just ran it in wine 1.3's command prompt, and it seemed that all of it worked.
The two major things I noticed failing in my shell were the %~dp0 variable, which I have never heard of and the set "FOO=bar" part. I'll have to look closer though because every other line in the last two sections gave a command not found error!
Thanks for helping me improve it!