[Wine] Is there a difference ...?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:33:49 CDT 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 5:25 PM, oiaohm <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> jjmckenzie wrote:
>> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM, oiaohm
>> I won't ban him, nor do I think the other admins.  However there is a
>> warning at the top of the message that states:
>>

> I said 3 times+.  jimckenzie because trouble makers don't need to know what the real limit is.

Ok.  Usually a message from the Moderator works well (I'm now one of them.)

> 3 days of it + would be more correct but 3 times + normally gets better attention from person making mistake(Yes I am despicable).    Since its a
> person who does not learn from their mistake.  When informed and it gives them time to see the message back about their mistake.

Correct.

> Jake Thomas no one is going to hate you over this long term.  All of US have something foolish.   The odd stuff up here and there will be ignored.
> [I]t's just when it on going over and over again comes really annoying and gets people hating you.

Either that or they are ignoring you.  I don't think this is the case.

> So new phone email to blame.  I have to remember that one.  Could get me into trouble as well at some point.

It has got all of us in trouble at one time or another.  I'm learning
to text on mine and mess up the key combination every once in a while.
 I'm improving my dictionary skills though.

> I know I should not.  But its lucky you are not on a WP7 phone without cut and paste.  The process is a lot worse.

:)  Windows wins 'again'.  Here is a new 'feature' you are just going to 'love'.

Have a great day.  Remember never blame stuff on intent when ignorance
or stupidity is to blame!

James McKenzie