[Wine] [Regression Testing]Questions

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 8 06:08:53 CDT 2011

Hi,

I do a regression testing actually for "AC : Brotherhood" because this game crash with wine 1.3.19 and not for old version.

I read the wiki for the regression testing and i have questions for the test.
To begin the test, i launch these command :

Code:
git bisect start
git bisect good wine-1.3.18
git bisect bad wine-1.3.19

For exemple, i have

Code:
Bisecting: 150 revisions left to test after this

After to compile wine and run the game, it crash always. Result, the bug is still present so i launch :

Code:
git bisect bad
Bisecting: 75 revisions left to test after this

I recompile wine and when i test the game, it doesn't crash so i launch :

Code:
git bisect good
Bisecting: 36 revisions left to test after this

My question is :
if the bug is present or not, i must to launch "git bisect bad/good" to see :

Code:
Bisecting: 0 revisions left to test after this