[Wine] Kareo please help

rgor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 8 16:03:59 CDT 2011

Hi,
I am a new Ubuntu user and I am trying to get rid of Windows from all my computers forever! The only hurdle is my medical billing software Kareo.  When I tried to run the exe file it states that it is extracting an MSI file and then shut out.
I tried extracting the msi files running w/ the wine msi switch but it states that the msi file cannot run w/o the setup file.  The program can be freely downloaded from the kareo website.
I tried to get support to help me but they are not interested and asked me to use Windows instead.  They don't support Linux and show no interest in doing so.
I am open to any ideas except for keeping windows on all my pcs.  I love Ubuntu and I have not desire to go back to the other bug ridden and virus infested software.
Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated,
regards
rgor