[Wine] Re: Which version works with NullDC 1.0.3?

EmuLater wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 8 17:35:19 CDT 2011

I installed Nvidia drivers the last couple times via the Debian aptitude package manager with this command.

> aptitude install nvidia-glx nvidia-kernel-dkms nvidia-settings nvidia-xconfig
> nvidia-xconfig

Never has there been an 'installer' prompt.

I have used the 'module assistant' method of compiling a deb package before as well. and there wasn't a prompt for libraries to be downloaded.

I should note that I'm running a 64bit kernel (amd64).