[Wine] Launcher issue

edwardk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 10 01:21:27 CDT 2011

First of all, I would like to to say thanks to those who are constantly working on Wine.  I first started using Wine 1.3.17 with Ubuntu 10.10, than I switched to Mint 10 desktop edition using Wine 1.3.19.  I reinstalled Roller Coaster Tycoon only to find out the launcher under the menu no longer works.  I get a "file missing error".  I am still able to run the program via the executable in the program folder.  This issue was not present with my first set up so any ideas if this is a  Wine bug or a Mint issue?

Edward.