[Wine] Re: Hey! GWLP_USERDATA is for the user, not for the OS !

yves.surrel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 10 13:50:56 CDT 2011

vitamin wrote:

> Correct, and that's the way it supposed to work. Do you have any specific problem?

The specific problem was that I had to dig into Wine code to find out why I had exceptions when using ActiveX objects, and modify my code accordingly.

I cannot state anything than "GWLP_USERDATA is for the user, not for the OS !", so it would be cleaner to avoid using the window user data for something else than what it is designed for.

Yves