[Wine] Watchtower Library 2010 not executed

Jocelyn Boisvert jocelynetnicole at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:21:36 CDT 2011

I am a new french Canadian user of winehq 1.2.2 version on Ubuntu 11.04
and I wont quit Windows but it is important for me to run certain
software like "Watchtower Library 2010 (french)" and "Quicken De Luxe
2006 (french from Intuit).

I have follow the Ask section and I am enclosing two (2) files, as
asked:  "output.txt.tar.gz" and "log.txt".

I am sorry for this trouble but if I can receive help for that I shall
be happy.

Special thanks !

Jocelyn