[Wine] Watchtower Library 2010 not executed

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:34:39 CDT 2011

On 5/12/11 2:21 PM, Jocelyn Boisvert wrote:
> I am a new french Canadian user of winehq 1.2.2 version on Ubuntu
> 11.04 and I wont quit Windows but it is important for me to run
> certain software like "Watchtower Library 2010 (french)" and "Quicken
> De Luxe 2006 (french from Intuit).
>
> I have follow the Ask section and I am enclosing two (2) files, as
> asked:  "output.txt.tar.gz" and "log.txt".

Please post logging files to a site like pastebin.com.  Your attachments
were removed for security purposes.

Also, please visit the Applications Database for additional information
on either of your programs.

Lastly, please attempt to run these programs in Wine 1.3.19
(wine-development version) as many fixes are incorporated into our
development version.

James McKenzie