[Wine] Unity 3d / Nova fps / Facebook games

kgolick wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 13 04:51:30 CDT 2011

Hello,

I noticed that in the last period, many gaming companies started to build free games for the online platforms. I think that in the next period of time, they will appear allot of 3d games on social sites.
My example is N.O.V.A. from facebook (developed by Gameloft). From my pov it's a very good start for online 3d games.
So, what's my problem:
I want to play nova on linux, using wine. I managed to install firefox (windows version) and the unity 3d engine. The game works very well (graphics, sound),  except one thing that makes the game unusable. The mouse does not moves. The buttons work, the scroll works, but i can't look left or right. More strange is that in the menu, the mouse works.
Same thing happens with the examples from the Unity 3d website.
So, there is someone who can help a noob and tell him how to fix this?  :)

Thank you!