[Wine] Re: Printing to pdf file (no cups-pdf)

augustosuwine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 14 13:12:12 CDT 2011

I looked into the AppDB, and (quite predictably) "taxonline" isn't there.

The wine version we are using is 1.2.2, as packaged for Ubuntu 10.04 (LTS). In fact I am echoing a unsolved post from the italian Ubuntu forum. The post received more than 1000 hits, but is unsolved since May 2010.

The wine wiki is still unreachable, I'll wait for it to be accessible to see whether there is any good news for us in the FAQ.