[Wine] Mouse changes

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 14 23:31:56 CDT 2011

I had a Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock installed and running under Wine 1.3.19 for my daughter.  The mouse worked correctly.  I upgraded to 1.3.20 and now the game loads and works properly, but when she tries to select a saved game, the mouse jumps around the screen uncontrollably when moved making it impossible to select the saved game.

I tried setting MouseWarp to disabled, but it didn't fix it.

Suggestions?  How do I enable/disable the new clipping features?

Thanks.