[Wine] Winetricks list comes up blank OSX Snow Leopard

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:02:10 CDT 2011

On 5/15/11 6:35 PM, NerdcoreMC wrote:
> Hello everyone, I have been having some problems with wine, mainly that I can't get any winetricks to show up. I downloaded both wine and winetricks from Mac Ports, I have even installed some third party programs (Like Trix) and no luck. In wine and wine bottler the list is always empty! I have tried to install winetricks manually through the terminal as well.

Winebottler is a third party application.  FWIW, winetricks has ALWAYS
come up empty for me with it.  Don't know why and I don't care.  I just
follow the instructions in the Wine Wiki for using it and all is well.

http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks for more information on winetricks.

> I really have no idea why this is going on, All I need to be able to use right now is vcrun6, and I can't get it to show up.

There is no such thing that I can remember.  I think you are talking
about vbrun6sp1, maybe?

James McKenzie