[Wine] Re: Does wine support rts. program?

joven15 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 15 21:45:56 CDT 2011

ok john tnx i will wait the result..... i hope we fix this problem this accounting system very useful when it runs on wine :)..... and if its success i will tell to my boss to give some donate to this forum :).... ... actually i install properly the software like i always do in windows installation. but in ubuntu when i run the accpac some component nothing happen or wont appear but the other component working..

the accpac installation software needed is..

Acrobat 4 and Destiller
Accpac Server which you point the database X and Y . X: Contain all components and exe are located and Y for the User and database
Nid also MSSQL for the server

and for the client

Acrobat 4 and destiller
Crystal Reports Seagate 8