[Wine] Wine 1.3.19 and dotnet 1, 2 and 3

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:10:26 CDT 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Lorenzo Fongaro
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hello to everyone.
>
> I'm trying to install both dotnetfx 1.2.3 in order to check to run a special program for windows xp we use in our office.
>
> First of all I installed dotnet 2, 3. and the installation worked great.
> The problem is to install dotnet 1.1.

First, .NET is designed to be installed in the order 1.1, 2.0 and then
3.0.  If you are not doing this, please try with a new Wineprefix.
Second, I read through your install log and that is where I came up
with the statement on item First.

James McKenzie