[Wine] Dramatic performance increase in Wine 1.3.20!

medasaro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 16 13:43:10 CDT 2011

Hi all,
I have been a Wine user since about 2002 and have even contributed a few simple patches, but this is my first time on the forum. Anyway, I just wanted to make it known that wine 1.3.20 provides a dramatic increase in performance. Scrolling in the iTunes Music store no longer reminds me of pouring molasses (finally) and Photoshop Elements 5 is usable. Does anyone know what the magic was and if any more of it is possible? This is amazing!

-Matthew