[Wine] Youtube problem etc

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:05:56 CDT 2011

> Well, what would it be for YOUTUBE problem?
> Flash?
> Media Player?
> I have Flash installed - and Banshee & movie player I even added VLC!
> I use VLC when I download video if all else fails - but on YOU TUBE?
> AS for UNBUNTU - 11.04 - Natty Narwhal - April 2011 release.
> My Webbuilder is called just that WYSIWYG WEBBUILDER 6-
> they told me it was WINDOWS based - and I needed a WINDOWS EMULATOR.
> I looked around, and it looked like WINE was the way to go.
>
> I installed WINE - then what?

Read the entire wine FAQ.

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ

Then install your application in wine. I prefer to open a terminal and
do the install from the shell but I am a programmer ( I open a command
windows all the time on windows to do the same). Most windows users
would probably want to install by clicking on the executable. Although
if something goes wrong you most likely will have to go to the
terminal to fix it or at least give us the information to fix.

John