[Wine] Problem with Stronghold Crusader

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:18:33 CDT 2011

On 5/17/11 5:13 AM, hiula wrote:
> try launch it via its icon. First find out exact game's icon name (in the two commands below, if your version of Wine is other than English, replace "Desktop" with its analogue in your language).
>
> Code:
> ls ~/.wine/drive_c/users/your_user_name_with_escaped_spaces_if_any/Desktop
>

> and then insert the fittest icon name with .lnk extension like this:

Links for Linux tend not to work with MacIntoshs.

However, you do have a good idea:

Let's try using what is in the FAQ at http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log.

Post the log file to a site like pastebin.com and then post ONLY the URL
(including all of the letters/numbers) here in the forum so we can go
look at the log file to figure out why this program will not run on your
Mac.

James McKenzie