[Wine] Problem with Stronghold Crusader

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:17:14 CDT 2011

On 5/19/11 5:13 PM, sagarp14 wrote:
> What I posted up there was the entire log when I ran the program.  But I also just copied and pasted that into paste bin.  Here is the output.
>
> http://pastebin.com/QmmyJ1rq
>
> Not sure if it matters but I did not install the program in drive_c/program files/.  Instead I just installed it in a folder in my applications folder.  It makes it easier so I can just drag the folder into terminal to change the directory instead of typing everything out since the ~/.wine directory is hidden.
No problem doing this.  However, did you run the program by typing in
the terminal:

[code]
cd /Applications/<Path to Program here>
wine <name of program's executable>
[/code]

This looks like a startup crash when folks do this:

wine /Applications/<path to program here>/<program's executable>

And the program cannot find a file it needs when starting up (like an
initialization or configuration file.)

You can put the entire startup command in with the logging file on pastebin.

James McKenzie