[Wine] Re: Problem with Stronghold Crusader

sagarp14 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 20 03:02:14 CDT 2011

Okay as soon as I get rid of one problem I've got another one.  I start the game fine.  The game loads up and I am on the main menu.

Problem 1 (Not so serious): When you hover over certain options with the cursor they are supposed to be highlighted and the button for the option you are choosing is supposed to be pressed down to show that you are hovering over that option.  This for some reason is not happening for me.  instead the highlight just kind of flickers and the button the same.  This is not that big of a problem and I chose to just ignore it.  However...

Problem 2: This problem keeps me from even playing the game.  I start a single player game but whenever I try to move my mouse around the screen just wants to scroll to the bottom right hand side of the screen.  I can use the arrow keys to move anywhere on the screen but as soon as I move the mouse a little bit the screen starts moving to the bottom right hand side as if my cursor is moving in that direction (which it is not).  This does not let me play this game at all!  I checked the output but there is nothing there that seems to relate to this issue although I have still posted it at the bottom.  I expect its some type of problem with the settings for the mouse.  Also I tried with my macbook trackpad as well as my logitech mouse.  Same result in both cases.  Someone please help with this if they can!

http://pastebin.com/2Li1tDiN