[Wine] Re: Windows 3D programs don't work

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 23 06:55:52 CDT 2011

speculativism Little bit of advice go through the applications you are trying to run in wine.

I know the both makehuman have native Linux forms and prebuild binary for Ubuntu.  Better performance is normally achievable that path.

Also particular information we want always.  What version wine you used that can be found out by doing wine --verison in terminal.

And what messages applications are putting out when run from terminal.