[Wine] Re: Problem with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings + Ubisoft

Mateusz Stachowski wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 23 15:10:10 CDT 2011

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your how to on WhatChanged and Regshot.

I've used WhatChanged and although it doesn't show every file change (in fact it only shows new files not those that were modified) I was able to finally start Launcher.exe (of The Witcher 2) on Wine. I have now a registered game but I've still didn't managed to get it working.

SecuROM in this case is used only for activation so I don't need to bother with disc.

- Mateusz