[Wine] Wine in virtual desktop for a specific program only

VitoShadow wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 24 08:54:15 CDT 2011

Hi folks!
I'm trying to run a windows application in wine, using a virtual desktop.
I want this featur for a specific program only, and if I try to set this via winecfg, it doesn't work!

I have unchecked the virtual desktop option in the Graphic panel (in winecfg) for global settings, and I have added the application that I want to start in a virtual desktop. Therefore I've checked virtual desktop for this particular application.

It doesn't work.

If I try to start the application via terminal:

Code:
wine explorer /desktop=abalaba,1024x768 app.exe

it opens a new virtual desktop, but my application doesn't start!

Help me, please!