[Wine] Unable to access wine main interface

pt_6n2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 24 13:07:04 CDT 2011

Hey guys, this is my first time using wine, a complete newbie! The problem I'm up against - when I install the latest beta version of the software and attempt to launch it via applications, the only option I have is 'configure wine' unable to access the main interface. Am I being completely simple here, or is there a good explanation?

I'm trying to access windows/sytem32 folder but just can't find it... anywhere!

Any help would be very welcome, I'm going around in circles here!  :?