[Wine] Re: Problem with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Jake Thomas jthomas97411 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 17:03:12 CDT 2011

Mateusz,

      You win the prize. Good work, and thanks for the info. Like I said earlier, I'm just surprised I knew what any of that meant in the debug output.
      You probably already tried setting WINE to mimic different Windows versions, but have you tried that since you got it activated?
      And you know what they say; WINE gets better with age. I think we're about due for 1.3.21. Can you feel it in your bones? WINE 1.3.21 feels like it's going to be great. You see, WINE 1.3.20 implemented some new stuff, but I remember the WINE mail talking about a few problems that came with those new features (like mouse stuff?). So maybe 1.3.21 will have all that new stuff but with less problems.

Cheers,
Jake