[Wine] Re: Weird problem with WINE

Stray wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 25 03:46:20 CDT 2011

Oh. Well, thank you Jake for explaining what PasteBin is. But, I rarely even use Box.net, I got while I was in high school because I didn't have a way of saving my reports and what not on. So, I got a Box.net account to save my documents while at home, get to school, download and print it. I've emptied it, and now thats all that is on there is that, a couple of other little text files, and some pictures. Got 1 GB, and I'm using maybe 3 MB.

But, if for whatever reason that goes against WINE's rules, I have no problem with copying it over to PasteBin.