[Wine] Ventrilo 2.1.4 under wine - push to talk.

vintearis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 26 16:03:25 CDT 2011

Ventrilo in version 2.1.4 work properly good under wine. I talk with friend without any problems with sound, but there is one with "Push-to-talk" function (hotkey). When frame with ventrilo have lost focus i can't use this function. I spent a lot of time to googled about it and I found program called xbindkeys. I got idea, that I can use this program to send keystroke to ventrilo. Somethink like " when i click CTRL somewhere on linux xbindkeys send this keystroke to ventrilo window". I think about it, because when ventrilo window lost focus I can't use push to talk.
How I can use this function when ventrilo windows lost focus?

ps. I also found this http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=321762, but how I can use this?