[Wine] Re: Atlantica Online

Culinax wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 28 03:22:57 CDT 2011

Sorry for not posting for some time, I have a lot of work for school, exams in a couple of weeks etc...

I updated to Wine 1.3.20 and that made Atlantica Online work temporarily.
When I launch AtlanticaRun.exe I have to quickly click on 'Auto Run' before the game crashes and then it starts normally.
No connection errors anymore.
But I said temporarily, with that I mean that when there'll be a patch, I won't be able to install it, because it crashes.

I made a new debug file (with 'Auto Run' disabled).
http://pastebin.com/74FF10sh
Anything wrong in here?