[Wine] Battle.net SystemCheck doesn't send data

h4x0rz88 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 28 05:17:08 CDT 2011

Hello,

I've been trying to setup my beta profile account for my Battle.net account using their SystemCheck_enUS.exe. It runs fine, you accept the terms, the information seems fine, you click send but then it returns that it had a problem sending the data.

Terminal ouput: http://pastebin.com/BnXk6Qib

I would like to report it as a bug but it said to post here if unsure (which I am). I've been trying to do this since Wine 1.3.10-ish and it still fails with 1.3.21. Using a new, clean prefix.

Arch Linux
Kernel 2.6.38-ARCH (2.6.38.7) x86_64
Wine 1.3.21 with a x86 prefix

Thank you.