[Wine] Re: LiveZilla

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 29 15:01:57 CDT 2011

Ok. Thank you. Did you delete the dot wine folder as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Wine? What version(s) of wine did you try?
What did it do? Did the Livezilla window at least pop-up? Same error as before? Complained about the font missing? Batrams said to do winetricks corefonts. So you did that. How about now doing a winetricks allfonts on top of that? Did you remember the wininet urlmon at the end?
Hope it gets working for you.
As far as the regression thing, I haven't done those. I just learned that there even was a regression list yesterday. James McKenzie told us.
The first step is to find a version of Wine that runs Livezilla. Doesn't have to run it perfectly. As long as Livezilla is usable. Even Batrams didn't get it working perfectly.
After we find a version of Wine where Livezilla works (along with winetricks and any other magic we have to throw at it), then we can start doing the regression dance.
DanKegel thought that winetricks ie7 might help.
Cheers,
Jake