[Wine] Does wine support rts. program?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:06:27 CDT 2011

> still waiting john :(

I am trying it right now that is if the wife does not ask for help in
the yard. With that said you can do exactly what I am going to do if
you wanted to speed up the process. I mean install each dependent
application properly in wine in the terminal and get debug log if the
install fails at any point. Do that from a clean prefix and use the
latest wine 1.3.X. Then start a new thread posting the debug log on
pastebin.com for each individual application (msde ... ) that fails to
install.

John