[Wine] Re: ProgeCAD PDF2DXF: CommonProjects.vbi" failed with erro

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 30 11:53:01 CDT 2011

rucker222 wrote:
>  I want to get this function working is because PDF2DXF actually converts PDF's to a DXF.

Not really sure what you want to get back. DXF is a drawing file format. PDF is a general format for documents of any kind, including images.

Anyway, try native oleaut32.dll. Also make sure you using latest Wine version (ATM it's wine-1.3.21). Error 32 is ERROR_SHARING_VIOLATION. There were number of patches committed not long ago that fixed file sharing permissions in various places.