[Wine] Does wine support rts. program?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:35:45 CDT 2011

On 5/30/11 8:09 PM, joven15 wrote:
> dont worry my application not pirate :) all my application is license..
But YOU do not have the right to redistribute.   If you do, then you are
a pirate.  The key is to get the originator of APPAC to allow Wine to
examine why you experience the problems and difficulties you
experience.  Without that, you are basically 'on your own' to try and
troubleshoot/fix the problem.  That is 'not good' and some software
vendors will go out of their way to insure that you HAVE to use Windows
to use their programs.  So do NOT post their software for us to
download, we cannot and will not.