[Wine] Re: Big Problem! Every thing has been deleted from home Folder

rucker222 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 31 23:41:10 CDT 2011

jjmckenzie wrote:
> On 5/31/11 7:25 PM, rucker222 wrote:
>
> > rucker222 wrote:
> > Yeah I guess a lot of people learn the hard way!
> > I would not be too bothered if it were not for the fact the girlfriend gets sick of me being to the computer enough as it is. She is going to love how long its going to take me to get things up and running again!  :?
>

> Maybe this is a clue to spend more time with her and less with the
> computer. Besides, most Linux installers can do what you need to do,
> without a lot of handholding.

You are a very wise man jjmckenzie!!

> rucker222 wrote:
> >
> > Good thing she does not visit this forum  :P
>

> You never know, she might. Never assume anything.

Oh so true!  Making assumptions is what got me in to this mess in the first place.

And I don’t know if its just me but I think women seem to know I’m in trouble for doing something wrong before I've even done it, so chances are she will find this thread knowing my luck.

Well thanks again to everyone who have helped me up to now, I guess I will be back once I have a Linux operating system thats working for me to reinstall Wine onto.