[Wine] Re: C&C Generals Zero:Hour won't start on my 64 bit OS

landeel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 2 17:51:46 CDT 2011

Well, I have that game, and I can give you a tip.

The game won't run unless it finds a few required registry keys, which have your serial number,  and the folder where the game is installed.

If you simply try to run a pre-installed copy of the game, it won't start.

You must either install it properly, using the same wine prefix you are going to play it with, or copy the registry keys (that's what I do).